SEO: Search Engine Optimization
Our Services Include:
Extensive key phrase research, on-page optimization changes, seo copywriting, strategic title tag adjustments and internal link structure & navigational improvement.
Externally, we also provide a competitive inbound link analysis and a variety of link building services such as submissions to directories (who are known to generate direct click-through traffic and valid inbound links), article and press release writing/submissions.
We also provide monthly reports (available online with unique password protection) to monitor your progress by tracking your rankings within the major search engines, monitoring your traffic, analyzing what search terms you are being found for and tracking your current inbound link counts within Google, Yahoo and MSN.
SEO Initial Setup – covering the following (additional cost if optional services are selected):
In-depth Keyword Research – SEO is generally a long-term process and choosing solid keywords to focus on from the beginning is important. Noble Consulting digs into data you may already have about keyword performance and takes that information a step further and weighs the cost vs. benefits of targeting specific terms based on how competitive it is and what kind of search volume it may generate. Whether your goal is purely branding, generating specific actions on your site, or a combination of the two, Noble Consulting's Keyword Research will have you well on your way to accomplishing your goals. Keywords will be chosen based on keyword search volume, competitiveness, paid search data (if available), site analytics (if available) Identification of 20-25 keywords to optimize for and track rankings for. Note: primary focus is generally on achieving rankings for up to five keywords at a time.
Website Audit – The Website Audit is aimed at identifying opportunities for your website. There are certain website tactics that successfully improved search engine rankings some time ago but may now be hindering your site from reaching its full ranking potential. Noble Consulting aims to identify any such tactics and help you to improve upon your current website. Audit of usability, site architecture and technical recommendations. Research into any possible search engine red flags and provide recommendations on what to do to improve the situation Analysis of search engine indexing of content and recommendations on how to improve (if necessary) URL canonicalization and site architecture recommendations
- Google Webmaster Central setup / troubleshooting
- XML Site Map development and submission to Google Webmaster Central
Content and Optimization Recommendations
The Content and Optimization Recommendations serve to evaluate the current state of content on the website as well as to provide recommendations on how to optimize both website copy and behind the scenes code (meta description, alternative text, etc.) based on the SEO campaign's targeted keywords.
- Meta-tag creation and optimization recommendations for up to 8 pages
- Analysis of current copy and recommendations for how to improve and optimize content
- Work with developers to implement best SEO strategies
- Simple coding changes performed if FTP / CMS access is available.
Optional - Google Analytics Code Setup / Troubleshooting
If you don't know which keywords generate traffic and actions on your site - you should! One of the greatest advantages of advertising online is the ability to track a plethora of actions taking place on your site and tweak your online marketing strategies based on these actions.
- Directions for implementing Google Analytics code on your website
- Recommendations on which actions on the website to track
- Instructions on how to set up to four 'goals' (or setting up what actions on website are considered conversions)
Optional - Competitive Analysis
Our specialized competitive analysis focuses on identifying why your natural search competitors are ranking above you in organic results, as well as helping to uncover the techniques they have used to obtain their high rankings. By analyzing these successful tactics, we can apply similar techniques in your site's SEO campaign.
- Includes analysis of two competitor websites
- Current rankings for up to 10 competing keywords
- Keywords currently optimized for by the competition - in content, titles, and link-building
- Analysis of current link profile
- How to overcome current competition
- Analysis of visitor experience
(Begins second month) - covering the following:
- Monthly SEO Ranking reports for all 20-25 targeted keywords
- Ongoing optimization of homepage and internal pages for SEO - implemented if approved and FTP/ CMS access available
- Manual submission to 25 site directories to generate inbound links
- Submit to 5 social bookmarking sites per month using targeted pages of the website
- Research and find related websites in which to solicit links from your main focus each month, such as industry related sites or sites with related offerings
- Optimize up to 2 articles/press releases (written by your company) for targeted keywords
- Submit up to 2 optimized articles to 25 article directories
Optional - priced per article: Creation of 400-600 word article optimized using campaign keywords
Optional - priced per article: Submission of optimized articles to PR Web for syndication (recommended for newsworthy events)